Not-for-Profit Business Startup

Whether you’re looking to start a small non-for-profit organizations or a large one, our team can help you make the proper state application, apply for an IRS determination/ruling letter that determines your organization qualifies as for *tax-exempt 501(c)3 status under IRS code and obtain an EIN number for your organization.

*Tax-exempt 501(c)3 status means you don’t have to pay taxes on the organization’s income from charitable activities and donors that contribute to your 501(c)3 organization can claim a tax deduction.

Discuss any state registration required for your nonprofit organization.

For questions or to complete an information form, please call 833-SBAC-911.